About the Company
Our client provides Business Consulting, Product Engineering, Technology services. They have proven track record of working in multiple domains such as Legal, Healthcare, and Financial, Banking, Telecom, Data Technologies, Business communications and speech technologies.
Recently they have been entrusted with setting up a 'Shared Services' centre.
Mandatory: Experience of working on Global Treasury, Cash Management. Knowledge of banking Environment in US is an added advantage
Education / Qualifications
* Qualified CA
* 9+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience
* Industry background -- IT & ITES/KPO/BPO
1) Forecast cash flow positions, related fund inflows and available funds for investment/operations
2) Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3) Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
4) Pulling of cash, hedging.
5) Fund deployment, (Short term & Long term)
6) Multi Location Cash Management Experience.
7) Exposure in arranging credit Lines.
8) Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
9) Prepares and interprets financial reports.
10) Oversee account collections and credit extensions
11) Oversee the budgeting of costs and cost management done by the company
12) liaising with company bankers and senior managers
Please share your profile at email@example.com