The position is responsible for overall strategy formulation & management of HR & Facilities.
Responsible for overall direction/consultation and approval of HR matters ie manpower planning ,
recruitment & selection, compensation &benefits, employees services and development.
Act as a responsible business partner and ensures HR support towards meeting overall business
goals of the geography
Talent Acquisition- Approve the acquisition strategy & Ensure acquisition of relevant and best
Talent Retention- Ensure specific initiatives to retain critical & valued talent across levels
Employee Engagement & Development- Ensure people development plans are created & executed
Employee Engagement- Ensure employees are "engaged" and demonstrate Co Brand values.
Effective internal communication & branding
Admin/Employee services & facilities --Create office Infrastructure. Ensures that office environment
is compliant with Health, safety and hygiene norms
HR Statutory compliances - ensuring no non conformance.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
* Act as a responsible business partner and ensures HR support towards meeting overall business goals. E.g Relevant Organization Structures; Productivity & Efficiencies; consult on new business initiatives;
* Partner with Business head & HR Director/corporate wrt talent management at middle & senior management level
* Partner function heads & business wrt benchmarking & best practice sharing & communication of biz agenda
* Part of the core ORM team for business reviews and strategy planning
Operational: Talent Acquisition
* To monitor & ensure overall performance of recruitment vertical wrt quality, costs and timelines
* Approve recruitment vendor partners
* Approve tie up with service partners
Operational: HR OPS
* Driving process, policy, reporting compliance
* Drive employee relations initiatives
* To interact with the Corporate office on matters pertaining to transfers, promotions, separations, appointments etc for Band G & above.
* Approval of MIS & corporate reports
Operational: Administration & facilities
* Responsible for overall administration & security
* Drive creation of facilities in sync with business growth across the geography
* Oversee operation & maintenance of facilities
* Review performance of all aspects of facilities management ie safety, security, disaster management, administrative policies and work environment
* Interface with developers /vendors for finalization of contracts
Key Skills/Experience Required --
MBA HR with relevant work experience of 10-15 years. ( preferably from premier school)
Should have experience in Business Partnering roles ( HRBP )
Well rounded HR generalist experience in large set up
Strong HR concepts & process orientation
Ability to partner business & consultation skills
Industry - FMCG / FMCD / Banking / Internet / IT