Full time Responsibilities :
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders in the press
- Manage our PR agency
- Constantly seeking coverage opportunities amongst our key media targets across India and abroad.
- Managing press releases and ensuring they get traction.
Who should apply for this role :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a public relations & communications role
- You are an exceptional writer - have the knack of writing copy which will make our audience stand up and applaud.
- You have a gift to sniff out opportunities and drive home our messaging at the right point.
- You are eagle eyed researcher that can collate and connect and blend primary and secondary research into compelling stories.
- You are passionate and have a drive to - get it done-
- At parties you are the story teller everyone wants to hear
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a masters/ bachelors degree in journalism/ communication/ mass media from a reputed institute like MICA/ IIMC etc .
About the Role :
As a PR & Communications Manager, you will be spearheading all of the Public Relations Campaigns. Your goal is to help establish the company as the thought leader in the our segment by creating targeted high-impact messaging to drive thought leadership.