You will enjoy the variety of work we are able to offer and also benefit from the positive training support that we provide towards developing their career and achieving a professional qualification under a structured ICE training scheme.
Responsibilities will include -
- Undertake Desk Studies
- GI contract administration and preparation of specifications to BS 10175
- Interpretation and verification of ground investigation data and parameters to build up a ground model and produce interpretative EC7 Ground Investigation Reports
- Geotechnical Analysis and Foundation design
- Regular liaison with contractors.
- Internal liaison with MML design teams
We are looking for a motivated and intelligent civil (geotechnical) engineer, you will have some experience post graduate within an engineering consultancy.
Preferably some experience in geotechnics and ground investigation design & specification.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication
- Confident personality with the ability to liaise with clients and supervise sub-contractors.
- Preferably a track record in planning and supervision of geotechnical and environmental site investigations
- Working knowledge of EC7.
- Experience of foundation assessment, analysis and design.
- Experience of contaminated land remediation