* To ensure the compliance of applicable policies of the company and relevant prevailing laws.
* Primarily responsible for guiding employees of the department in achieving the goals and vision of the organization.
* To ensure all processes and practices are working in a proper manner.
* Continuous interaction with other members of the top management - devise any specific goals, which are to be accomplished within a specific time period.
* Responsible for developing strategic plans for the growth of the company.
* To constantly monitor the financial and the technical standing of the company, and work out plans to bring about improvement.
* Continuous timely review and outcome measurement of employees under the concerned department.
* Preparation of work schedule to maintain a track of the ongoing project progress.
* To create a good impression of the company and maintain its image to have good business communication skills to deal with clients, customers and Employees.
* Put in place the sound HR practices to hire well-experienced and efficient managers for handling the day to day operations of company. Train, guide and assist the new employees.
* To conduct presentations to the higher management pertaining to business, marketing, and advertising strategies.
* To conduct quarterly, semi-annual and yearly general meetings for presenting the profits, gains and achievements of the company.
* Responsible for the policies and procedures followed by the team.
* To update existing policies from time to time keeping in view the growth of the company.
* To represent the company at various forums within authorised powers.