One of the Largest Global Property Developer is looking out for a GM for one of their Premium Malls.
The GM would be responsible for performance of the asset and Waterfront retail component.
Ensure portfolio of projects is managed to maximize revenue from line units and common areas, growth of footfall, increase asset value by implementing appropriate marketing programs, leading relationships with tenants and looking after shopper's safety and satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the CEO-the GM is responsible for planning and implementing a management program and liaising with all internal and external departments, as well as internal and external clients to ensure key objectives and targets are consistently met on timely basis.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers/tenants to ensure steady sales growth, footfall growth and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report tenant sales performance, market competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to the EVP asset management
- Anticipate customer/tenant needs and take appropriate action and ensure high level of shopper and tenant satisfaction
- Monitor the existence and awareness of suitable and relevant health and safety policy and work closely with HSE, FM and Fire Safety team to ensure all prevention methods have been facilitated and prevention mechanisms are in place
- Work closely with Corporate Specialty Leasing team on maximizing revenue from short-terms leasing and identifying new revenue streams
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing team to ensure marketing activities are catering to the needs of retailers and shoppers with aim to increase footfall, sales and provide great customer experience
- Confirm that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements
- Organize and overlook the daily maintenance needs of the mall including functionality of Life Safety systems, Fire safety systems
- Effectively manage Mystery Shopper program and take preventative measure for repeat issues.
- Apply the best method and process in the leasing of units and attract correct mix of tenants and make recommendations on replacements
Candidates who have handled Mall Operations (Mega Malls) in the US, Europe, Middle East or Australia may only apply.