The position is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for Refurbishing, Reverse Logistic and Distribution business. The Director will set goals, monitor work and evaluate results ensuring that the departmental and organizational goals are met. The will have full P&L responsibility for the business unit. He will be responsible for identifying and developing all potential vendors. He will be responsible for all factory operations and will create a strong team and develop a strong customer base to drive sales. He will be expected to strive for Market leadership in the domain.
* Strategize, plan and establish a complete motion for sourcing, refurbishing, recycling / selling of used IT & Mobility products.
* Responsible for identifying and developing various vendors such as e-tailors/ LFRs/ Retail partners/OEM and corporates for sourcing.
* Develop and Manage Reverse Logistics capabilities. Identify / develop capabilities for SKU validation at customer site and reverse logistics.
* Responsible for managing warranty (if applicable) / any other value addition on the refurbish products.
* Aim to market these services under a brand thereby focusing on creation of an identity, for customer top of the mind recall.
* Manage 3rd party repair partnerships or within the business to ensure SLAs are met and repair quality is maintained. Responsible for collaborating with account managers, customers, and external refurbishment suppliers to create an efficient and effective solution.
* Responsible for OEM relationships pertaining to repair and refurbishing services performed at IMM.
* Responsible for pricing new business opportunities ensuring all required financial goals are being met.
* Manage Triage Services by determining the best disposition method upon receipt, from sending the product back to forward inventory, or on to be repaired, refurbished, dispositioned, recycled or liquidated.
* Responsible for developing optimal solution designs which ensure efficient product flow from receipt of returns through testing, repair and ultimate product disposition, including management of customer SLAs; achieved through coordination with IT and operations leadership teams to ensure seamless operations and systematic interfaces.
* Identify value proposition and provide leadership in determining services offered to existing and prospective customers.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining budget responsibility for all Reverse Logistics and Refurbishing business.
* Ensure compliance to contractual agreement and service levels.
* Liasoning with State and Central government for compliance and smooth running of the business.
* Provides leadership and guidance to all staff for continual improvement of key functions and activities to improve efficiency and meet increasing customer and business demands.
* Monitor people performance, identify training needs to improve performance and capitalize on staff potential for continuous improvement towards operational excellence.