- The Business Development Lead will focus on building new business. This will entail working closely with our teams in Delhi to accelerate pipeline development, in the identification, conversion and management of new clients
- Building the future business pipeline and service the existing business. Nurture and develop new relationships, seek out suitable multinational and local brand mainly in FMCG (CPG) in India, and convert them to be part of our client's growing client base on the aforesaid vertical.
- Accelerate business development by interacting with Brand Manager, Marketing Managers, MT Marketing Managers & Marketing Agencies who service the FMCG such as HUL, P&G, Nestle, Marico, Britannia to name a few & maintain relationships.
- Contribute to building the company's positive image through participation in professional associations and industry conferences / seminars
- Contribute to localizing product and service strategy.
- Ability to move at pace; quickly grasp issues and to act on them to make a commercial impact
- Execution orientated and metric driven, determined to see results on the ground
- Experienced commercial professional from a FMCG, media/agency background
- Grounding in blue chip FMCG Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communicator, influencer and a proven relationship builder
- Comfortable performing with a KPI driven environment.
- Thrive and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Must have outstanding levels of energy, drive and pace.
- Used to handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Articulate, able communicator with an ability to convince others of his or her opinion by well-reasoned, structured argument.
- Entrepreneurially oriented, not reliant on large company infrastructure to get things done, prepared to get involved in the detail in a hands on way as required.
- This role could be drawn from an agency environment in an account manager role in Telecoms, FMCG or similar (estimate 3-4 years- experience). A commonality will be evidence of delivery & ability to roll up their sleeves to execute the right mix of MNC & Local FMCG Brands.