Position: GM / DGM - Account Management
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM / Graduate
Provide leadership to the Account Management Team, whose job is to provide Customer Service, Expand Revenue & Profitability and Ensure timely Order Fulfillment - for all existing Accounts (Clients).
Job Description/ Function
- Developing Standard operating procedure and designing system for better management reporting, information flow and management.
- Handle problems and customer queries not covered by standard operating procedure or that Account mangers cannot handle.
- Responsible for an Annual Revenue Target.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Team to ensure Order Fulfillment.
- Build Relations with Customers, provide excellent Customer Service and also manage their expectations
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase revenue & profitability from each Customer
- Manage all information relating to customer (Enquiries, Orders, Business Terms, Ordering Trends, Invoices, Contact Info etc)
Experience: Minimum of 12 year of working experience; minimum 6 years of relevant experience
Role involves maintaining relationship with international clients. So, candidates with international exposure will be preferred.