1. Structuring a proper PMO organisation for managing a large and complex Integrated Iron and Steel project
2. Developing various project management processes to suit the project in all knowledge areas and process groups including time, cost, risk , quality and integration management
3. Assist PM to direct and manage project execution.
4. Monitoring and control Projects to ensure successful attainment of project objectives
5. Departmental administration and people management
6. Team building and performance management
7. Managing shared resources .
8. Communication management and MIS
9.Ensure adherence to the Company's Governance framework.
10. Configuration and documentation management
11. Project closing activities including preparation of lessons learned documentary
Competencies / Skills Required/Technical/ Behavioural: !.
Substantially long experience in project management in manufacturing / infrastructure/ construction sector , preferably in steel sector.
2. Hands on experience in implementation of PMO functions using Project Management methodology , preferably aligned with PMBOK framework.
3. Application area knowledge on construction methodology 4.Good exposure in managing stakeholder of various categories and Government
/ local liaison
5. Strong general management aptitude
6.Strong leadership and communications Skills
7. Team player and good people manager
Relevant Experience (Nature Of Exposure/Years):