1. Max.Age 50 -55years.
2. Background of / Merchant Marine/ Shipyard/Dry docks-floating/Utilities/Navy
3. Qualified Mech. Engr. /Marine Engr. (Chief Engineer)/Ex. Navy (Min.Commander rank- Engg.)
4.Background of Shipyards, construction etc. would be also required.
5. Should be computer literate, and believe in innovative ways of Cost reduction in various ways.
6. Handling a team of Managers, Engineers and local staff.
7. Overall DY. HEAD of the Fish Trawling division with 12 Diesel Engine Powered Fishing Trawlers &/or and the Floating Dry-Dock cum fabrication facility.
8. With a focus on total Techno Commercial approach towards the operations, maintenance and productivity of the vessels/dry-dock facility.
9. Should be innovative with a focus on improvements, cost control and ideas for new ventures and value addition.
10. To be able to suggest new approaches under difficult circumstances and coordinate with top management on all aspects of the separate profit centers.
11.Have a reasonably combined knowledge of Diesel Engines, Generators, Power Generation facilities, Utilities, Refrigeration systems, Fabrication, dry docking of smaller vessels (Fishing trawlers, tugboats and barges etc.).
12. Pleasant& a good personality. Should be able to get along with persons from different parts of India and Nigeria.
13. Safety consciousness& have knowledge of 5 S and its effective implementation. Should be able to draw brochures, forms etc. for implementation of all aspects of Safety.
14. Should have at least 25 years of experience in Merchant Navy/Navy/Shipyards/Fishing Industry. Should have handled senior managerial responsibilities.
15. Should be a team player in the group and be able to adapt group policies and focus towards progressive approach and sustainability even under trying circumstances.
16. Should have some knowledge of Construction of Jetties, shipyards, slipways, floating docks.
17. Should have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrumentation&Controls etc.