1. Operation and Maintenance of 25 MW Solar Photo Voltaic Rooftop Power Plant.
2. Experience of Site assessment and Due Diligence analysis.
3. Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the work schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to design specification and to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved
4. In depth knowledge of solar power plant components e.g. types of PV modules, inverters, mounting structures, cables etc.
5. Should have sound knowledge of PV system
6. Contribution to development of renewable team
7. Managing site team, administration and security
8. Coordination with govt dept. for clearance of bills
9. Maintain plant OEE more than 99% and maintain required spares.
10. Maintain all the compliances like Pollution, Fire NOC etc.
11. Maintain good relation with customer i.e. GETCO and other stake holders.
Other Skills & requirements
1. Superior Communication (written & oral) & interpersonal skills.
2. Strong PR, liaison and man management skills.
3. Leadership, ability to translate plans into actions.
4. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
5. Good negotiation skills.
6. Should be open to traveling frequently as per the job requirement.