Job profile To take technical responsibility for electronics hardware design, lead projects technically with design ownership, manage project teams & execution of projects as per technical scope, schedule, cost & quality requirements for Industrial Automation products.
Typical tasks will be managing requirements, design, analysis, layout & compliance tests as per aerospace standards. This role requires an engineer with impressive electronics technical skills and a wide range of experience at board & product level.
Job Profile 1. Provide Technical guidance, leadership to obtain the best result from the team members. Inclination for personal involvement in creating superlative products that are market leaders.
2. Synchronize team efforts with that of outsourcing partners to accomplish technology development objectives in new thrust areas (High speed and Power Electronics domains).
3. Handle the logistics / Co-ordination / Planning part of the operations to ensure smooth functioning of the projects.
4. Provide status update to the management and to Partners / Customers.
5. Shall also be required to lead, monitor and manage existing functional technical teams that address Industrial control Applications developed and marketed by the company.
1. Strong understanding of Electronics hardware involving Analog / high speed Digital / Microprocessor circuits.
2. Knowledge of component reliability, safety, testability and manufacturing improvements
3. Ability to rapidly grasp new and wide ranging technologies.
4. Knowledge of safety critical hardware design is added plus.
5. Good industry network to out-source non core competence projects to competent partners. Cross functional co-operation and co-ordination with the various support functions.
6. Ability to work independently with responsibility net design output goals.
1. Effective Communication.
2. Self motivated with focus on results, sense of urgency and working boundary less
3. Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
4. Sense and anticipate changes from the partners.
5. Innovative/ Creative mindset towards problem solving
6. Have flexibility to mould in a very dynamic environment