Design Management :
- To review MEP drawings from architects / consultants and provide valuable inputs with regards to services .
- Value engineering and provide guidance to concerned with all aspects of services to ensure effective decision making.
- Assist the Contracts team in preparing cost estimates, budgets, etc .
- Coordinate with internal and external resources for creating the Master plan with reference to STP, WTP, rain water harvesting, Green Building etc .
- Monitor work of contractors, to ensure that proper methods and technologies are being adapted while installation / execution of services to ensure durability / smooth functioning of equipment's / resources.
- Coordinate with internal team, consultants, contractors for execution of the MEP works and troubleshooting of hurdles / problems.
- Attend meetings Project review meetings to monitor site progress and resolve issues, if any.
- Monitor budget for all MEP works and certification of bills, claims, etc by contractors.
- Maintain knowledge of modern maintenance techniques, machinery, processes and equipment's .