Industry Type: Its Automotive Manufacturer industry
- Experience of integration of driveline of vehicles like transmission, axles and hydraulic system. Knowledge of aggregate optimization to achieve economy of performance.
- Hands on experience in design of transmission systems and components like gears, shafts, bearings, seals, casting, forgings etc. Strong skills on CAD software, technical components and assembly drawings.
- Knowledge of gear geometry, strength and it's calculations, international standards related to gears, expertise of Romax or Kissoft to analyze gear pair / powertrain.
- Strong communication skill and experience to deal with International customers
- Experience to manage production issues, field failures, customer complaint and analysis of issues reported and provide Engineering solution.
- Responsible for the complete design and development of driveline including transmission and axles and its configuration to meet customer needs.
- responsible for technical and administrative functions in the department. Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as per laid down targets and goals. He will also be responsible to develop Talent and competency to a high level to enable his team to strive for excellence in their chosen domains. Should plan multiple projects both long term and short term, manage technical content of delivery and ensuring quality of output
Experience:12- 18 years in automotive industry.
Education: Candidate must be have B.tech in mechanical.
Competency Skills :
Should have good communication and managerial skills.
knowledge on CAD tools, Graphics tools