1. Responsible for all operations of plant for manufacture of Specialty Industrial Paints and Thinners. Production of all types of industrial paints and varnishes.
2. Ensuring that rejections and rework is maintained at a very low level
3. Work in close Co-ordination with Marketing, Procurement, Quality, R&D
4. Administration of the plant, Implementation and following up of ISO, IMS and other Best Practices. Inventory Control to ensure that RM, WIP and FG levels are maintained within targeted limits and ensuring that there are no stock-outs or delays
5. Developing and maintaining MIS as required for Plant management as well as that may be required by the management.
(must have) Full knowledge of the job, products, processes, quality standards and practices. Focus on ensuring smooth functioning of plant with no hick-ups, very low rejection and rework, stock-outs, delays high value-added products. Good administrator, leader, cost conscious, people management skills, team work.
(also have) Formally educated in the domain field, preferably post graduation from premier institute. Knowledge of ISO, IMS, AS 9100 and other Best practices.
Minimum 15 years experience with industry leaders in production and operations management of a plant manufacturing specialty industry paints and thinners with demonstrated performance.