GM International Pharma Marketing
Position : GM International Pharma Marketing
Reporting to : Chief Executive Officer - International Business
Reportees : Group Brand Manager, Brand Manager
- The person should have experience with international marketing exposure in Pharma industry.
Job Responsibilities :
- Scans the International business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing consumers.
- Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of Companies encompassing all brands.
- Understand the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organisation growth focus and strategy.
- Strategies on new product development & reaching to new segments by continuously scanning the business environment for untapped consumer bases based on market intelligence.
- Leads and finalizes brand plans & growth avenues and their strategic fit with corporate plan.
- Assumes overall responsibility in formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy of Company and individual brands.
- Ensures that the brand identity is leveraged by aligning the brand strategy with the brand identity.
- Takes overall responsibility for Product Conceptualization, positioning & New product development in co-ordination with R&D.
- Monitors Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing strategy.
- Co-ordinates with Market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability & brand equity.
- Co-ordinates with media agencies for effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments.
- Gathers relevant data continuously on pricing patterns to aid pricing decisions of all brands.
- Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources working closely with international clusters.
- Scans the international business environment via international clusters on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market's present and future requirement.
- Develops international market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence.
- Evaluates marketing consultants employed on their deliverable and ensures desired results are achieved.
- Develops standardized Systems and Processes to enhance performance and remove redundancies.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
- Ensure timely PMS implementation adhering to specified procedures.
- Interacts with all employees on a regular basis to understand their key concerns and ensures development of systems and policies that are enabling in nature.
- Ensures that the marketing team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioural aspects on a regular basis.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence.