Role Objective: To establish a retail brand as a destination of choice for the target audience and ensure that the organisation's marketing and branding & visual branding objectives are met.
- Design marketing campaigns and promotions to enhance consumer demand, and thereby increase sales.
- Devising innovation in marketing promotions thus offering better value to consumers by facilitating cross promotional offers.
- Ensure better understanding of consumer behaviour by facilitating research.
- Design innovations in creative's along with advertising agency to build excitement.
- Designing the brand campaign - with a calendar for the year.
- Competition tracking - pro-active as well as reactive strategy, as well as spends.
- Ensure that overall advertising campaign delivers the targeted sales and hence is inline with the mission and vision of the brand.
- Budgets strategy for the advertising and communication spending.
Education / Qualification:
- Graduate with MBA from a leading B School (IIM/ ISB/ Ivy League B School) + should have experience in similar role of 8 to 9 years, preferably across Retail/Textiles/FMCG industry.
- Preference will be given to candidates residing in Mumbai and working with leading FMCG brands like HUL, P&G etc.