General Manager & Head Middle East - (Logistics & Shipping Company)
- The ideal incumbent should be a Business Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA with 15-20 yrs experience, of which at least 8-10 yrs in the GCC/ Middle East market in a reputed Logistics and Shipping Company with a valid GCC driving license.
- He should have been working in a similar capacity in the Top Management, a Visionary, excellent decision maker, self Motivated, diplomatic, Strong negotiator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- He should have a very strong understanding and experience in the Logistics/Shipping/ Distribution Express Business in GCC (Gulf) with an all round expertise in terms of Corporate Governance, Budget & Cost Control, Projects Management and CRM/ERP IT systems.
- Responsible for developing and implement business strategies and plans for the entire GCC Operations. All Country Heads would be reporting to the GM. The position reports to the Chairman.
- The person should have a valid GCC Driving License.