The role is responsible for:
- Identifying, designing and integrating business requirements with learning systems.
- Designing of talent transformation road map for retail business requirement across the country.
- Designing and implementing organization development change requirements across levels.
- Identifying, designing and roll out capability requirements across roles.
- Anchoring leadership development programmes.
- Delivering train the trainer and behavioral change programmes.
Desired Profile :
- 12-15 years of experience in Talent Development , Talent Transformation & L&D.
- Management graduate / MBA is desirable.
- Organization Development /Talent Transformation / Change Management experience preferred.
- Previous experience in Service or Retail will be preferred.
- Matured personality with very strong networking skills.
- Ability to work within tighter timelines.