- Would be expected to work as HR Business Partner on all HR Strategic & Operational aspects including Talent Acquisition, PMS, L&D, Appraisals etc.
- To provide HR support to Corporate internal customers, with an emphasis upon Compensation & Benefits.
- To also assist with the expansion of the Corporate HR function by participating in the development of HR policies, procedures and systems, and other HR initiatives.
- Cost control and Budget management
- HR compliance and risk management
- Talent Acquisition & retention
- Compensation & Benefits and allocation of rewards
- Talent Management and succession planning of key players
- Development and successful implementation of HR Systems & Policies
- Internal/ External stakeholder satisfaction
- Contribute to business strategy by working with other Business Leaders to develop enterprise business strategies that may be applicable to the organisation in light of global trends and the company's existing talent base.
Translate enterprise strategy into global workforce requirements.
- Develop workforce plans and programs that align with the company's overall strategic objectives.
- Ensure there are systems and policies in place to induce best practices in talent acquisition to help meet the performance and growth objectives in alignment with the company's business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Understand the global recruitment patterns and develop a formal plan to attract, develop and deploy global talent.
- Design and monitor global manpower budget in conjunction with the Regional HR head
- Create best in class vendor evaluation and selection process to fulfill the organization's talent need
- Create best in class Internal Job Posting platform to promote talent internally thereby creating a merit driven and sustainable workforce development culture
- Design, develop and monitor the Background Verification process globally
- Build a high performance culture within the organisation by adopting & facilitating organizational development initiatives.
- Facilitate development of human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps.
- Ensure Talent management through proper succession planning programs for key positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Develop & ensure implementation of the overall HR budget and analysis of total HR spend
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance that help retain talent
- HR Infrastructure:
a) Develop and ensure implementation of an HR technology strategy to support the business needs
b) Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures for the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
c) Manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation.
- Governance: Ensure compliance to the organisation's Global Defined policies as well as compliance to ISO requirements (27001 & 14001)
- Responsible for Business Continuity planning
- Develop a vendor management plan and manage third party contractors
- Develop and ensure implementation of business-focused HR metrics and responsible for design, development, and implementation of new HR services
- PG/MBA in HR or any Global Equivalent Degree with 12-22 years relevant with multicultural exposure.
- Must have hands-on strategic & operational exposure in HR in large (preferably MNC) service organisations with headcount over 1000.