The role will be responsible for:
- Heading the entire Corporate Finance function.
- Raise equity through PE/IPO/Mezz etc.
- Responsible for structuring the deal, creating the best valuation/ bench marking / comparable.
- To continuously explore strategic initiatives.
- To introduce, engage and maintain relationship with investors/bankers.
- To be a single point of contact for all equity related deals.
- To negotiate with all vendors on commercials, pricing, terms etc.
Desired Profile - should have closed at least 5 equity deals in last 4 years.
- should have investment banking experience with top banks and advisory firms.
- CA / CFA / MBA / PGDM from top B schools.
- 10 - 15 years of experience.