Please find below the scope of work.
Looking only for CA Chartered Accountants
- Controlling accounts under ERP (SAP) environment and assisting in managing Cash Flows
- Responsible for ensuring any and every compliance from fiscal regulatory perspective in the Region which includes local taxation compliances and Transfer Pricing issues
- Managing financials of the Region and ensuring audit coordination and completion with all the countries and ensuring timelines
- Design and implementation of new policies and procedures for ensuring efficacious control of all business related activities in the Region
- Process review and Improvement
- Liaise with external consultants, auditors and various government departments
- Budget coordination with country, units and MIS department for the Region.
- Visiting the countries in the region from time to time for the proper accounting and internal control set-up.
- Providing financial guidelines and Business support to Country heads and Operation Heads.
- Coordination with internal auditors and also facilitating visits for review.
- Visiting various countries for rate negotiation with FMC.
- Setting up of business process in co-ordination with the operation team.