- Oversee transportation, accommodation and flight operations administration
- Ensures transportation of all crews is completed in a timely and financially responsible manner.
- Tracks for vehicles for pick up and drop to all Crew, AMEs and Doctors on duty.
- Oversees all administrative requirements of the Flight Operations department providing dedicated or shared resources as necessary.
- Liaises with the other departments to contribute to On Time Performance in the airline.
- Ensures timely recruitment of flight Crews to maintain operational reliability.
- Monitors expenses with respect to budget and reports significant variance to Vice President-Flight Operations.
- Provides inputs in respect to career planning & development. Initiates career plans for all employees of the department with HR and ensures adherence