* Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/ principles and controls implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
* Responsible for all SLA's, Scope of work and would be single point of contact for all accounting and finance operations (such as Invoicing, Payments, Receivables, Treasury etc) related matters.
* Implementing robust systems to facilitate real time information (MIS) for decision making.
* Well versed in managing the entire gamut of finance operations comprising of accounting, receivables, payables, collections, fixed assets etc.
* Handling ad-hoc queries from Management, Stakeholders/ Internal clients and vendors.
* Leading general accounting, month-end close & reconciliations of Capital spend, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting packs with commentary for all Capex spend categories
* Coordinating closely with Department Heads in Finance to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery.
* Setting up & monitoring effective SLA's & KPI's for the team through innovative review mechanism
* Stakeholder management.
* Working for Monthly and annual closing of the books of accounts.
* Providing timely & correct inputs for preparation of Budgets.
* Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits.
* Coordinate Correct and Timely payments of Salaries and Incentives by the last banking day of the month
* Ensuring accurate and timely reimbursements to employees.
Qualifications and Skills
* CA with minimum 15+ years (post qualification) experience in Accounting and related fields with at least of 5 Years of in a Senior Management roles.
* Should have experience of leading and managing teams.
* Working knowledge of ERP environments and the ability to work with IT Teams to ensure delivery
* Good Systems Skills