Should be a Science graduate with 15 -20 years with predominant exposure to the critical care therapy segment (cardiovascular -- acute care, Anesthesia, Intensive care & Anti-infective product portfolios). Having strong relationship with key accounts & major corporate hospitals in critical care segment, across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the All- India sales operation and Responsible for the top-line & bottom-line achievements of the critical care division.
- Responsible for setting & achieving a growth-oriented sales target for the division, in line with the organizational objectives.
- Ensuring effective implementation of the marketing strategies by the sales team to achieve the desired results in brand building.
- Being resourceful in market intelligence to the marketing team for product portfolio enhancement and formulating competitor-specific strategies.
- Building a stable, disciplined and result-oriented sales team at all levels, with successful leadership.
- Constantly monitoring & improving the work quality of the team with respect to adherence to field management systems and policies.
Our client is a Public Pharmaceutical Company of Hyderabad, a leader in the development and marketing of specialty products which serve niche therapy areas with core competencies in Oncology and Critical Care. The company is committed to create better quality of life by being at the forefront of research, manufacturing and marketing of high quality formulations.