We have an immediate requirement of Deputy General Manager/General Manager for a leading oil Company located at Hyderabad.
Function Description :
* The incumbent will be the Technical Head for all existing and upcoming Oil mills of the Company. He has to drive the overall production targets of each Mill, set by the company.
* He would be responsible for setting up of new Oil Mills/Power Plants as per the Business plan.
* Maintain high level of safety health and environment practice at the production units and ensure compliance's with relevant statutory requirements.
* He would also require building the Leadership pipeline and motivating the teams working in Mills
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement overall plan on existing Oil Palm mills and new mills in line with the Business plan
* Optimize the Spares, Stores Consumption and Inventory Management.
* Ensure continual operational status of mills for production and reduce breakdown hours
* Implement debottlenecking projects/ Operation in the Technical front
* Ensure high level of safety health and environment practice at the production units and ensuring compliance's with relevant statutory requirements
* Building a vibrant team, managing succession planning, developing the second line and improving the competency levels of the overall team.
* Overseeing the renewable energy vertical of the group (general day to day follow ups, monthly visits, etc.)
* Project Management and execution of new projects as required by the Company
* Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
* Project Management Knowledge
* Technical Knowledge
* Functional Knowledge
* Leadership skills
* Analytical Skills
* Time Management
* Customer Centricity
Education: B.Tech/ M.Tech
Should have 10+ years of on ground experience. Edible oil/ sugar industry experience is an advantage
but not a must. Project execution and management experience is a must.