To expand and strengthen its manufacturing & trading operations the Company is looking for a Senior Management Role. The incumbent will have total P&L responsibility for managing the manufacturing & trading business in Africa which is approx $ 100 Million.
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic INDIAN National who has been managing business sizes of approx $ 200 million in Africa (preferred West Africa).
- The candidate should be a qualified Engineer with a management degree. (Mandatory Criteria)
- The incumbent should be in the age range of 35 - 45 years.
Industry exposure : Manufacturing & Trading
Job Description :
The incumbent will be responsible for the following :
- Identifying opportunities for forward integration whereby the lead and aluminum ingots produced can be converted into value added products.
- Establishing the techno-economic feasibility for such forward integration including preparation of the Detailed Feasibility Report ((DFR)
- Obtaining the requisite technology.
- Liaising with potential customers and entering into long-term off take contracts wherever feasible.
- Securing the land required for setting up such venture(s) and obtaining all the statutory approvals.
- Working with the CFO for obtaining the required funds/lines of credit for the Project(s).
- Placing orders for the required plant & machinery.
- Recruiting key personnel.
- Overseeing the implementation of the Project(s)
In the case of backward integration, the incumbent would be expected to identify and establish reliable and techno-commercially feasible sources for supply of required raw materials so that the present and future manufacturing operations can be carried out in an uninterrupted and profitable manner.
Additionally, the incumbent would be expected to identify, establish feasibility of and implement related/unrelated diversification project(s) in Africa.
For more details reach the following executive :
Subrata Dey (+917698001494)