* Manages entire compensation processes to support deployment of Total Rewards Strategy.
* Leading the development & implementation of comprehensive compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures, job evaluation,
salary structure/proposals, welfare plans & retrials that are competitive & cost effective for the organization.
* Execute and monitor the compensation and benefits strategy that aligns with the regional organization's' strategic initiatives, goals, objectives and culture.
* Preparation of the annual budget and subsequent monitoring cost.
* Lead the roll out of the annual pay review & variable performance bonus process.
* Design & implementation of incentive schemes, preparing various MIS reports.
* Handling payroll processing for at least 3500+ Employees Strength
* Experience in compensation survey and benchmarking. Good communications skills.
* Knowledge of Employee Stock option schemes. Handled Group Mediclaim, Insurance negotiation, monthly addition, deletion inputs, checking of premium calculations.
* Good communication skills (oral & written).
Salary offered -- Completely Negotiable