Finance- GM/AVP/VP- Chartered Accountant with Audit, Taxation and Credit Risk- Real Estate- Chennai
Qualification & Experience:
Chartered Accountant with Post qualification of experience of at least 10 years.
1. Managing Accounts & Audit (end to end) and handling all types of internal, external, statutory audits as a whole and on time compliance of all audit observations.
2. Direct & Indirect Tax related compliances, Payment, filing Tax Returns and handling Assessments & Appeals.
3. Ensuring tax planning, reconciliation of all tax related matters.
4. Ensure proper accounting has been made in a proper manner; the related records are updated and maintained.
5. Quarterly Book Closure of Accounts and annual Consolidation of Accounts.
6. Balance Sheet strengthening and Management.
7. Developing the team and take it to next level.
8. Reviewing Operations of Group Companies and analyzing Return on Investments.
9. Review of Internal Controls
10. ERP Implementation and Administration.
11. Analyse Business Operations, Profitability, Cost& Revenues, Financial Commitments.
12. Prepare Budgets and analyze Variances
13. Assessing Project viability, efficiency & profitability (Both Existing and new)
14. Contribution in Business strategy & long term plans.
15. Business forecasting duly factoring, among others, macro & micro economic conditions.
16. Strategic interventions for cost cutting and revenue augmentation.
17. Ratio & other analysis as a dashboard for management advisory
18. Risk management with focus on
a. Credit Risk
c. Service Providers
19. Operational Risk
a. Legal Risk.
b. Reputation Risk.
c. Contingency Planning.
20. Disaster Recovery Management and Business continuity Planning.
21. Financial skill development.
22. Proactive & leader in thought management.