Broad responsibilities include the following but could vary depending on the team joined:
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm"s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year end financial statements and perform related activities
- Managing the investment and investor cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
- Lead a team of professionals, as applicable