Skill Set: Required Skills:
* Project experience in EPM Suite of Products 11.x
* Ability to create complex Hyperion reports and Input schedules
* Experience in building Forms, Report, Calc scripts and Business Rules
* Ability to gather requirements, plan delivery and assess risks
* Ability to train internal staff of the advanced Hyperion Planning, Essbase and Integration tools in the EPM suite of products would be good to have
EXPERIENCE IN SOME OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS
* Experience with financial budgeting, forecasting and planning utilizing Hyperion Planning version 9 or later
* Technically competent with a full understanding of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Financial Reports and SmartView
* Knowledge of Data Relationship Management (DRM)
* Technical certifications (e.g. Hyperion Certified Professional) a plus
* Hyperion application design and implementation experience and skills a plus
* Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or related field
* Proficient with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint desirable
* Advises client and develops complex technical architecture and design
* Advises client on complex systems management plans and issues.
Desired Personal Skills
* Should have excellent problem solving, and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
* Should be able to coordinate with onsite/ functional/development teams independently.
* Dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.