- Understanding of SAP full life cycle development methodologies and Industry best practices and a broad understanding of SAP development and configuration practices.
- At least one full life cycle implementation/ AMS Support experience in SAP PM and should be able to analyze end to end procurement processes and be able to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in PM
Detailed knowledge of the SAP Plant Maintenance Module:
- Master Data,
- Maintenance Notifications
- Maintenance Orders & Preventive Maintenance
- Calibration Process,
- Refurbishment Process & Asset Management
- Fleet & Work Clearance Management
- Knowledge in SAP PS & ETM will have an added advantage
- Should have good knowledge of Integration of MM, PP and SD/ CS, FI CO modules
- Experienced with the functional design of workflow, forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements (WRICEF)
- Should have the knowledge of cutover activities especially Master data uploading creation using tools like LSMW.
- Able to create Test plans, User Manuals, conduct UAT and Exposure to EDI / IDoc / Interface and should have good knowledge in Third party tools.
Should be able to talk independently with client to get the requirements and Should be able to understand the Requirements and convert it into FS
- Good to have ABAP Knowledge and basic debugging skills and should have Experience in working with ABAP team and can able to give inputs related to change requests Configuration and enhancements.
- Should have good communication skills and Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team leading Experience would be added advantage