- Develops and administers Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Analyzes business requirements and determines hardware and software necessary to meet data management needs. Works with HR to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs, and may design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands. Develops or modifies programs to ensure the effective storage, retrieval and reporting of employee data. Ensures integrity of HR databases and provides HRIS support to end-users. Works with a team of human resources information professionals to manage personnel information, employment transactions and other information.
- Works with highly confidential data.
- Participate in identifying and analyzing options and recommends business process enhancements.
- Configures business processes in HRIS - Notifications, Condition rules, Alerts, To Do- s, and Actions.
- Monitors HR systems to ensure data integrity by auditing and correcting data issues within system.
- Provides back-up support to HR Analyst team member.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and/or reports and validate results to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Prepare and maintain a wide range of regular reports from the HRIS system for the use of HR management including workers compensation, exit surveys, and other employee information.
- Strong understanding of HCM
- SuccessFactors/SAP experience desired
- Process management
- Requirements gathering
- Limited project management skills
- Excel/Access skills
- User Acceptance Testing
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period .