An excellent opportunity engulfs you with one of our most renowned clients
- Should have worked on Oracle Development, Support or at least one implementation project in Oracle financials.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle Finance modules in GL,AP,PO,AR,FA,AR
- Investigate issues within Oracle Application functionality to determine root cause of the problems & resolves them.
- Prioritize and manage issues assigned within guidelines provided.
- Create and manage TARs with the Oracle support organization as required in order to resolve Oracle functionality or data issues.
- Work with the technical team members in developing & testing of customized solutions related to Oracle Application.
- Pro-actively monitor key business processes and work with end users to streamline business processes using Oracle functionality and improve the efficiency.
- Develop functional and technical specifications to address new business requirements.
- Document detailed processes and procedures and train end users.
- Key Technical Skills would involve : good expertise in Oracle forms, XML Publisher Reports, FSG Reporting, Good working knowledged on interfaces and conversions.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 5+ years relevant experience.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period