Job Description for SPE SAP FICO PTP Consultant:
- This is an agency contract position where we need a SAP FICO consultant with around 2-5 years of experience mainly in the Procure to Pay process.
- The consultant should be experienced and knowledgable in the areas of the SAP AP, setting up outgoing payments, EBS, and BCM.
- The Consultant should also have knowledge in MM processes and MM-FI Integration.
- Working experience in at least 1 Implementation and 1 Support Project
- Should have good knowledge and working experience in resolving issues on SAP Procure to Pay Process -specifically in the areas of Outgoing Payments, Accounts Payable, Automatic Payment Program, MM-FI Integration and Payment Media generation
- Should have handled different payment methods including EDI Payment Methods
- Should have good knowledge on configuration of EBS and uploading/posting Electronic Bank Statements, Post Processing and FEBAN transaction
- Should have knowledge on different Bank Statement formats (MT940, BAI etc.) and interpretation algorithms
- Should have worked with interfaces - ideally interfaces with banks for outgoing payments or between legacy systems and SAP
- Should have working knowledge on IDocs and their use in Automatic Payment Programs
- Should have worked on reasonably complex issues and carried out root cause analysis
- Should display good communication skills - both verbal and written since there is a need to work with users across US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Should have basic SAP MM knowledge related to the Procure-to-Pay Process
Desired Skills :
- Should be aware of tables, structures, and ABAP debugging
- Should have knowledge and ideally, experience in SAP Bank Communication Management
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period .