Highest level of expertise on bridge on his/her area. On demand support to Global Business Process and Operational Divisions Teams as well as partners in charge of administration of data centres (database administration, upgrades, performance) Accountable for Solution issues escalated to the Global Support team. Ensure that tickets are properly responded to, fixed, tested and follows-up those until they are properly closed according to process defined. Support provided is functional (analysis, feed-back, recommendation, and interaction with AM factory- ).
- Analyze content of releases on his/her area and recommend best organization as far as testing is concerned. Liaise with regional / local support teams and testing factory to ensure that release validation process is done properly
- Analyze, challenge, validate recommendations and actions of partners (AM, Solution, MD and Testing factories) on his/her area
- Liaise with Global Data Excellence and Business Process Leaders organization regarding problem solving and enhancement
- Contribute, review and validate Core bugs & enhancements specification. Contribute to testing and validation.
- SAP and functional knowledge on Supply Chain and Manufacturing Processes
- Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service
- 5 year+ of SAP experience as consultant with complex and multiple projects (both complete Core template design / build / validation, roll-out and support) in the area of SAP - Warehouse Management (WM) with HUM (Handling Unit Management) and SAP MM modules.
Operational business experience
- Minimum of 5 years- experience in similar role within an international context (multi-environments, multiple teams, concurrent deployment project)
- Business experience or very good awareness on his/her area
- Very good knowledge of SAP functional (processes, available functionalities, - ) and technical background (customizing, environment, transport orders, - ), different stages of projects (run, deployments, testing, - ) as well as project management skills (planning follow-up, team work, multiple teams interaction, - )
Functional competencies :
- High level of expertise on SAP WM and MM modules
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor communication to the intended audience (excellent English is a must)
- Team player and networking (colleagues as well as external partners)
- Capacity to challenge partners as well as capacity to show added value in relationship with them
Any Graduate degree :
- Overall 5 -6 years of SAP experience required, minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar role within an international context.