- Must be a Chartered Accountant or equivalent financial qualification with exposure in above areas and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Strong business background in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (with focus on latest version)
- Exposure towards Indirect taxation in the space of Excise, VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax, etc. is a must
- Strong Accounting, IFRS / taxation and financial experience within the Indian fraternity is a must.
- Exposure to forthcoming GST taxation framework in India is a must.
- Exposure to International legislations and taxation frameworks like European VAT, US Sales Tax, Australian GST, Chinese Golden tax is an asset.
- Strong functional experience and background, also in general business and economical processes
- Exposure to Team Foundation Server (TFS) is an asset
- Ability to work in an international team and should have already worked in an international environment.