An excellent opportunity engulfs you with one of our most renowned clients
Designation: Functional Consultant - SAP IS-Retail
Experience: 5-8 years
Location: Functional Consultant - SAP IS-Retail
Service Network: MC-SAP
Position Title and Level: Functional Consultant - SAP IS-Retail
Key Area of Responsibilities
1. Extensive experience in Global SAP ERP end to end Implementation, Roll out and Go-Live Support projects
2. Extensive experience in analyzing issues in Complex Business processes & preparing Functional & Technical specs, User Manuals and Reports
3. Person will work from offshore in the technical track of client engagements and own the delivery for small to medium sized team in code development activities.
4. Report status of development back to onshore leadership.
5. Ability to understand the business requirement, functional specs
6. Ability to write and review functional specifications
7. Ability to configure and also a lead a team of developers to produce quality technical and functional deliverables.
8. Ability to show leadership in technology strategy activities for projects and also be a subject matter expert in the latest technolgies.
9. Participate in quality assurance process for all technical/functional deliverables
10. Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST
11. Should have worked on international live client projects
12. Should have worked in a distributed delivery model with internationally located team model
13. SAP certification mandatory
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree with relevant experience
Education/Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience
Technical Applications Experience
Implementation experience including blueprinting, design, configuration, go-live and support experience in the following areas:
- Create and Maintain Master Data for Article, Site, Customer and Vendor.
- Merchandise Logistics
- Store Operations
- Inventory Management
- Price Optimization
- Extended Warehouse Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Should be able to prepare marketing collaterals, talk books, solution presentations and provide support for pre-sales.
- Ability to conduct offshore functional workshops
Onshore Needs - Please describe to what extent this resource may be required to travel onshore.
No requirement to travel
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period