To maximize the delivery of profitable revenue in Enterprises accounts, through the leadership, management, and motivation of the sales fulfillment team.
1. Lead, coach and develop a highly skilled and motivated sales team
2. Deliver voice targets.
3. Develop/Enhance reporting tools to manage & drive profitable revenue growth within accounts managed.
4. Develop influential relationships with channel partners and own the delivery of a differentiated experience
5. Manage SAC, recruitment , Training and development of FOS
6. Increase productivity of FOS
7. Ensure quality acquisitions
Experience : 7+ yrs , plus direct selling & handling enterprise accounts a geography in a reputed organization.
Education : Graduate MBA Preferred
Technical skills : Knowledge of Corporate Sales and strong channel management experience ;
Professional skills : Strong Key Account Management , Channel Management and man-management capabilities. Strategic and operational capabilities. Knowledgeable on Networking and the Telecom industry
Highly motivated Sales fulfilment Team with clear focus on objectives and targets
Drive high margin revenue growth through acquisition
Maintain team focus on appropriate product mix
Develop and drive strategy to ensure consistent improvement in customer experience
Grow revenue from key accounts through systematic penetration- breadth and width
Coach and Mentor team members to achieve improved results
Remove barriers to achieving sales
Develop, and maintain contacts around the Group to help achieve sales targets
Identify areas of strength and weakness in the team and develop action plans to tackle accordingly
Transpose Groups Vision, values and passions on the way we work
PDR/PDP per individual on a quarterly basis and help team identify career progression and steps to achieve goals