1. A franchise manager oversees new franchisees and provides training and information on the business policies and procedures. He is responsible for finding and developing new franchisees for the business.
2. Facilitates the establishing, planning, development and monitoring of franchise program to ensure effective operations in a franchise department.
3. Manages Franchisee evaluation, selection and Certification, supervises franchisee performance.
4. Monitors policy compliance in the organizations franchise business to ensure that organizational standard, policies are met.
5. Provides franchisees with guidance and training to ensure the quality of services
6. To oversees new franchisees and provide training and information of business policies and procedure.
7. Taking care of the requisition of Franchise centre regarding advertisement, study material and any other requirements.
8. Raising reimbursement bills to franchisee (advertising, salary of employee , other chargeable material etc)
9. Responsible for taking report on daily basis / weekly basis / monthly basis and sending it to the Top Management.
10. Assists each Franchise in completing their annual marketing plan and ensures that goals and objectives are achieved.
11. Ensure that new product introductions to franchises are smooth, seamless and Cleary understood in terms of pricing , features and marketing requirements.