- CA from 1995-98 batches only
- FMCG industry professional
- The candidate should be handling around 2000-3000Cr of business in current role
- Must be in a National role currently
- Exemplary communication skills
- Responsible for driving the planning and reporting process for the Network
- Preparation of the Annual Operating Plan, Strategic Plan
- Set up key KPI measurement for SBUs and assessments for same.
- Lead Planning & Treasury to monitor business performance versus both internal (historical trends, business plans) and external benchmarks (competition, TV landscape, technical development)
- Development of financial models and analysis for decision support purposes across a range of areas including operational reviews, strategic planning, and the evaluation of medium to long-term business initiatives
- Key decision maker in financial choices of investments that Netowork should make in Annual Business Plan
- Involved in various ad hoc projects from time to time
- Liaise closely with Finance and local accounting to establish timelines, inputs and deliverables
- Interpret market data to assist the management of the business
- Closely monitor Cash Flow and treasury operations and ensure adequate funding.
- Manage banking relationships and ensure tie-ups for non fund based limits
- Ensure minimization of forex risks on the PL and drive hedging strategy together with the Corporate office.