* Internal control procedures, preparation of budgets and variance analysis.
* Working capital Management with Debtors control.
* Auditing existing systems and fixing the gaps.
* Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
* Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
* Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
* Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
3. Risk Management
* Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
* Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
* Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
* Oversee the issuance of financial information such as monthly MIS, Profit and loss.
* Report financial results to the director.
* New projects with specific discussion on funding and payback period.
* Arrange for debt and equity financing/Banking and Finance/Bank Limits/.
* Investment banking activities such as bought out deals, shareholders agreement etc.
* Participate in the meeting with the investment community.
* Maintain banking relationships.
* Represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
1. Good Academics.
2. Must be an authoritative person.
3. Should have excellent communication skills with Strong personality.
4. Should be good at Analytics.
5. Self-Decision Maker.