Qualifications & Experience:
Qualified CA with 10 + years of post-qualification experience in multinational companies having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Finance and Accounting, Taxation, Legal, Financial Planning and Analysis, Working Capital Management, Audit & Commercial function.
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management for P & L and BS
- Managing Fund Flow, Budgeting, Cost Benefit Analysis
- Cost forecasts and variance analysis
- Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting
- Manage compliance related to RBI/ Taxation / ROC
- Coordinating & spearheading for all audits i.e. statutory audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, Excise audit, Stock audit etc.
- Ensure the existence and implementation of new internal control procedures commensurate with the needs of the business.
- Closely supervision over the AP and AR functions and process the payments on timely basis and control over the receivables from Banks/online partners and couriers companies.
- Conduct warehouse stock audits and control over the leakage and shrinkage of inventory.