Reporting to: CEO
Education / Qualifications:
* Qualified CA
* Minimum 8-10 years of post-qualification experience
* Previous financial control and management reporting experience.
* To prepare financial statements per IGAAP/ US GAAP.
* Good working knowledge of US GAAP
* Preparation and presentation of financials, budgets and forecasts to management and board of directors.
* Responsible for monthly financial closure and annual external audit and tax return preparation.
* Establish procedures that ensure timely and effective month end closes and accurate submission of financial results.
* Managing the daily accounting operations including general ledger, billing and accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, payroll and operational cash management.
* Prepare or review State and Local tax information for various tax returns.
* Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
* Ensure adherence to and assist in implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
* Familiar working in an international environment, adapt at dealing with issues like inter-company pricing & reporting.
* Sound planning and organizational skills, with an emphasis on continual process improvement, benchmarking and best practices.
* Able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach.
* Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles