Serve as a Senior Associate FP&A with primary responsibility of supporting financial planning, analysis and reporting functions for entities globally
Individual contributor with no people management responsibilities
Determine and develop independently approach to solutions.
Support budgeting and forecasting processes
Provide financial system and consolidation support to the planning processes
Post Qualification FP&A experience (MIS Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting)
- Experience in Outsourcing (Shared Services) required, strong focus on service delivery
- Experience in Multinational Company
- Accounting Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent command over English.
- Experience in reporting tools; BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation), BO (Business Objects), HFM (Hyperion Financial Management), BI (Business Intelligence) preferred
- Takes Initiatives, Proactive , Quick learner
- Rigor, reliability, good professional maturity
- Able to work within a collaborative team environment
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement Tools (Lean or Six Sigma or Kaizen)
Adaptability to a multicultural environment