Financial Analyst- Chennai- MBA premium Institute
In addition to MBA an Engineering Degree or ICWAI would be preferred
Candidates from Real Estate background is a must
- Work on diverse finance & coordination functions and assisting the Chairman in Financial Planning & Analysis and Reporting
- Assisting the Chairman in tracking the key business parameters of the business.
- Preparation and review of Profitability Reports and Variance analysis with estimates and projections.
- Assist the Chairman in generating and analyzing Business MIS & Financial MIS, Co-coordinating with various departments.
- Scanning & Analysis of Industry Peers/New business
- Project progress & budget monitoring.
- Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments / projects initiated by the Chairman.
- Interaction and relationship building with Industry Consultants to ensure quick information availability.
- Ensuring that strategic initiatives are driven across the organization and key projects are tracked and monitored.
- Preparation & analytical study of various financial reports viz. projected profitability statement, periodic financial report.
- Developing project deliverables (presentations, status updates) in developing the firm's strategy by performing analysis to deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development.
- Coordination of Finance meetings for Strategic issues & follow-up on the decided actions.
- Preparation of presentations & reports for the Chairman for his presentations.
- Interactions with external agencies, consultants on behalf of the Chairman.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Adherence to functional strategies
- Reviewing and analyzing the company's financial reports, flagging issues to the Management
- Basic modeling of companies in competitive industry
- Undertaking research on potential brand opportunities - financial and marketing research
- Able to provide an opinion and insight based on this research
- Quality and comprehensiveness of business plans