Financial Planning Analysis with French Language
Below is a brief on position :
- Commerce graduate and MBA in Finance/PGDBM.
- Work experience in finance domain. Financial Planning and Analysis is preferred. Please avoid, if the candidate profile majorly includes as French translator or customer executives.
- GTS infra billing to various department, invoicing, tracking payment, settlement and reconciliation.
- Good analytical skill and people handling.
- Experience in handling complex finance process.
- French knowledge. Should be fluent in speaking/reading/writing. Min requirement is B1 certified.
- 6+ years of experience.
Will be responsible in particular for the following :
- Oversee the smooth process billing infrastructure services (Workstations, messaging, application hosting, support) on a monthly basis
- Participate in internal billing process by charging deals at your perimeter and supervising all monthly billing flow RESG / GTS and related standards and rules of financial management (DEVL)
- Ensure the reporting by feeding downstream tools and overseeing developments as MOA;
- Manage the budget procedure and quarterly estimated re exercises oriented recipes and Customers;
- Oversee the Off-shore team;
- Manage repositories and documentation
Moreover, you will have to have an active participation in financial consolidation work :
- Conduct specific studies;