The GIB- Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams execute capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
- Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
- The role of an Associate is People Management role with a strong domain focus. The candidate may be called upon to work with onshore bankers on projects independently.
- Lead and manage a team of 8-10 Analysts coordinate team activities including training and knowledge management
- Perform comprehensive and in- depth company and industry analyses including comparable company analyses, valuations and merger consequences
- Develop and maintain financial models, conduct financial and statistical analyses
- Prepare presentations and other materials for clients
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Organize group's work flow, meet work quality and timelines of onshore bankers
- Closely align with onshore teams with continued interaction with in optimizing team utilization and work on projects independently, when called for
- Active participation in hiring, training, and other employee development programs
Qualifications: Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA's / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Experience - 6-10 years (post-qualification)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Impactful written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead teams of diverse employees and mentor them to achieve sustainable results
- Strong work ethic
- Personal resilience and a commitment to continuous learning
- High business acumen to understand business strategies and what drives success in the business