1) To ensure accounts are prepared in accordance with applicable accounting standards
2) To ensure all statutory compliances, those are applicable to are complied with.
3) To ensure all information/MIS as required by the Management are provided within time
4) To ensure audits are completed timely and all internal audit issues are closed
5) To ensure all Secretarial work are completed and necessary filings are done in time.
6) To interact with all stake holders continuously
a) SPV team members
b) Respective auditors, co-ordinate and sort out any issues.
7) To take charge of SPV’s for Accounting, auditing, taxation, MIS reporting and compliance.